Publications in journals
- with H. Hàn. Maximum number of sum-free colorings in finite Abelian Groups. Accepted in Israel Journal of Mathematics, 2017.
- with F. Botler. On path decompositions of 2k-regular graphs. Accepted in Discrete Mathematics, 2016.
- with M. Kang and M. Loebl. Cubic Bridgeless Graphs and Braces. Graphs and Combinatorics, 2016.
- with M. Kiwi. Computational hardness of enumerating groundstates of the antiferromagnetic Ising model in triangulations. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- with M. Kiwi. Antiferromagnetic Ising model in triangulations with applications to counting perfect matchings. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- Non-degenerated ground states and low-degenerated excited states in the antiferromagnetic Ising model on triangulations. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 2013.
- with M. Kiwi and M. Loebl. Satisfying states of triangulations of a convex n-gon. The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 2010.
Contributions in conference proceedings
- with F. Botler. On path decompositions of 2k-regular graphs. Lagos, 2015.
- with M. Loebl. Directed cycle double cover conjecture: fork graphs. ICGT, 2014.
- with Y. Wakabayashi. On path-cycle decompositions of triangle-free graphs. ICGT, 2014.
- with M. Loebl. Directed cycle double covers: hexagon graphs. EuroComb, 2013.
- Small degeneracy of antiferromagnetic triangulations. LAGOS, 2013.
- with M. Kiwi. Counting perfect matchings of cubic graphs in the geometric dual. LAGOS, 2011.
- with A. Granada, M. Curé and L. Cidale. Bistability rotating radiation driven wind for B[e] Supergiants: the oblate finite cone angle correction factor. RevMexAA (Serie de Conferencias), 2010.
Submitted and preprints
- with T. J. Schmidt. Deciding whether a Grid is a Topological Subgraph of a Planar Graph is NP-Complete, 2017. (available upon request)
- with I. Araya, C.E. Jones, M. Curé, L. Cidale, A. Granada and J. Silaj. Ω-Slow Solutions and Be Stars Disks, 2016. (available upon request)
- with M. Loebl. Directed cycle double covers and cut-obstacles, 2014.
- with Y. Wakabayashi. On path-cycle decompositions of triangle-free graphs, 2014.
- with M. Loebl. Directed Cycle Double Cover Conjecture: Fork Graphs, 2013.